Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Thank you for ordering your chaos through us.
We are a collaboration between a Seattle artist who grew up in a family of animators and cartoonists and a Hopi-Comanche pony trader who practices environmental law. A substantial amount of profits are pledged to Native American non-profits in the Pacific Northwest and to protection of wildlife in North America.
Since 2012, our art has helped to raise over $40,000 for Native American Non-Profit in Seattle. If you are in Seattle - we encourage you to visit the Duwamish Long House at 4705 W Marginal Way, SW.
- 100% American made (American Apparel or new vintage american deadstock)
- Best screen printer in Seattle
- All hand tie-dyed garments are by Marcus Roloson
- Returns and exchanges are welcome (as long as the garments are unworn)
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Top quality archival paper and ink (won't fade for 150 years)
- Standard sizes (easy and cost-effective for framing)
- Shipped flat with backing and protective covering
- Hand-signed by the artist (Gerrad Stockdale)
- Heavy duty vinyl stickers
- Made in Seattle, Wa
- 5x years outdoor rated (to withstand Seattle weather)